1. Request consultation or call us at (504) 828-0900
2. One of our Care Managers will arrange with you, a convenient time to meet and complete a comprehensive in-home assessment.
3. The information you provide will be used to find the best match for your loved one among our professional caregivers
4. One of our Care Managers will accompany your assigned caregiver on the first visit to your home to both make introductions and ensure any of your special care requests are communicated.
5. We will routinely follow up with you by phone and in-home visits for ongoing care coordination, to ensure your continued satisfaction, and address any adjustments that need to be made to the plan of care.
With professional, comprehensive in-home assessments and ongoing care coordination, their goal is to maintain the well-being and dignity of their clients while considering needs and resources. Home Care Solutions provides non-medical, in-home caregiving and Aging Life Care Management services throughout Orleans and Jefferson Parishes.
Caregiver services are billed at an hourly rate with a five-hour minimum. Services are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week with 24-hour on-call supervision. To inquire about our hourly rate, please call 504-828-0900.
Home Care Solutions’ caregiver services are generally “private pay” by individuals or families. Long term care (LTC) insurance can be a major source of funding for caregiver services, and we work with many providers to produce the documentation required by insurance companies to file for reimbursement to the family.
Caregivers are employees of Home Care Solutions and therefore are insured, bonded and covered by worker’s compensation. As their employer, we handle all the responsibilities of payroll, taxes, social security and scheduling. Bills are sent to the responsible party every two weeks.