Have you noticed your father’s house isn’t as neat as usual?
Is your mother not “dressing” like herself?
Or maybe your grandmother is not accepting your invitations to lunch anymore?
These are all signs that maybe a loved one’s daily routine is more than he or she can handle.
Incorporating part or full-time caregivers can make staying at home a safe, realistic option. In-home non-medical elder care services can be tailored to each individual according to their needs.
With our team of trained caregivers, Home Care Solutions provides older adults assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) and companionship. Each caregiver is carefully matched to meet both the client needs and personality. We are committed to providing clients with the highest quality of care in their chosen environment.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and personal care
- Supervision, socialization and companionship
- Help with walking, toileting, and getting in and out of bed
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Assistance with transportation and errands
- Support for leisure activities
- Light meal preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
Aging adults generally hide their vulnerabilities, fearing that helpers will curb their independence. In reality, the sooner they get help and make their homes safe, the longer they can retain their independence. From a few hours a day to just a few hours a week, having the extra assistance can help restore their confidence.
In addition to providing care in home, Home Care Solutions has many years of experience working with:
- Continuing Care Retirement Community
- Independent Living Communities
- Long Term Care Skilled Nursing Facility
- Nursing Homes
- Rehabilitation Centers